- Now with front and rear suspension.
- Dual baskets provide plenty of storage space
- Now with 22 AH batteries! Best in it class.
- Top Speed: 8 kph
- Drive Range: 25 kph
- Heaviest Piece: 24kg
- Weight capacity: 137kg
- Weight: 59kg
Overview the IGO Mobile 4 Mobility scooter
- The IGO Mobile 4- mobility scooter by mobilityscooters.co.za is a full-size scooter that offers the lightweight, portable design of a travel scooter. At 109,22 cm long, and 55,88 cm wide, you are sure to enjoy the extra room a full-size scooter provides.
What Makes This Different
- 22 AH batteries give IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter a drive range of up to 19 kph without needing to be recharged. The charging port is located on the tiller for easy access, but the battery pack can also be charged off the scooter if you prefer. Enjoy ample storage for your personal belongings with a roomy basket on the tiller and an additional basket beneath the seat. The rugged plastic floor deck holds up to daily use without staining, and the durable tubular aluminum frame needs no shroud to crack or break.
Why We Like It
- Premium standard features set IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter apart from the competition. The Delta-style tiller is easy to control, and is angle-adjustable. The plush, stadium style seat is height adjustable, swivels all the way around, and features flip-back armrests, so getting on and off the scooter is easy. The IGO Mobile 4 mobility scooter, disassembles into six lightweight pieces making it easy to stow just about anywhere. The IGO 4 Mobility scooter features a unique and convenient wireless disassembly so taking this scooter apart and putting it back together is simple.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
- This model is delivered assembled by our drivers in DBN, JHB, PTA and CPT, rest of country is by courier. Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box.
- For users who require extra assistance in unpacking and setting up their scooter a White Glove Delivery Service is available in DBN, JHB, PTA and CPT. With this option, your scooter is brought into your home by appointment, set up, and all packaging material is removed.